Training cards, memberships and rules
MEMBERSHIP IN LSIF
In order to work out at Campushallen, you need to be a member of LSIF(Linköpings Studenters Idrottsförening). The membership comes with an annual fee. The annual fee is 10SEK/calendar year. Following a decision at the spring meeting of 2010, we need to distinguish between the validity of training cards and the validity of the LSIF membership. Please observe that memberships can not be transferred along with the transfer of training cards.
Guldkort (Gold Card)
The Gold Card gives you access to the gym, all group training classes and scheduled ball sports. You can use the facilities during all opening hours.
The 12 months Gold Card gives you discounts on several of our other services, like massages, SPA-treatments, personal training (PT), dietary advice, workshops, court and hall rentals etc.
Dagkort (Day Card)
The Day card gives you the same unlimited access to the activities as the Gold card, but you must check in before 3.30 pm.
Helgkort (Weekend Card)
Weekend Card gives you the same unlimited training opportunities as a Gold Card with the difference that the card is only valid on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Gymkort (Gym Card)
The Gym Card is valid for workout in the gym. No group training classes or scheduled ball sports are included.
Gruppträningskort (Group Training card)
The Group Training Card is valid for group training classes and underground classes. It is not valid for gym training or ball sports.
Bollkort (Ball Sports Card)
The Ball Sports Card is valid for participating in all scheduled ball sports (volleyball, basketball, floorball, soccer, badminton, lacrosse and dodgeball). You have the right to unlimited participation in all scheduled ball sport sessions.
Klippkort (10-Session Gold Card)
10-Session Gold Card is valid for 10 workout sessions. You can choose from all available workout possibilities (gym, group training or scheduled ball sports). The card is personal and valid for one year from the day of purchase.
INFORMATION AND RULES
- In order to buy training cards at Campushallen, you must be at least 16 years old or turn 16 the current year.
- The 16-years age limit is supplemented by a lower age if the parent/guardian also has a training card and signs a form. The form states that the parent/guardian always has to work out alongside the underaged. The age-limit for training with a parent or guaridan is that you have to turn 13 on the same year the training card is issued. You are then welcome to buy a training card with student’s discount.
Underaged are offered to buy training cards according to the following rules:
- The customer can only work out when accompanied by a parent or guardian
- The underaged customer must be at least 13 years old or turn 13 the current year
- Both the underaged customer and the parent/guardian must own their own valid training cards
- Both the underaged customer and the parent/guardian must sign a form at the time of purchase
We hope that this gives more people the possibility to work out with their youths, all according to the preferences of many of our members.
All new customers are offered two trial workout sessions - free of charge!
- Valid for one session in the gym and one group training class
- Register online or at our front desk if you are not already included in our records.
- Trial workouts at group training classes can not be booked in advance, and are subject to availability.
- The front desk can release tickets for group training classes no earlier than 30 minutes before the class starts. This is to allow current members priority access.
- All customers on a trial workout has to bring their ticket. This also applies to when working out in the gym.
- Valid for entry for the whole day’s classes and gym training.
- Register online or at our front desk if you are not already included in our records.
- Single tickets are paid for and collected on site at our front desk.
- Receipt for gym entry/class tickets must be collected for each activity.
- Bookings of classes can be made up to 7 days in advance subject to availability.
Valid identification must be presented when purchasing a training card.
- The customer must have his or her picture connected with the card
- In case of any discount is requested, such as a students’ discount, a valid document confirming entitlement to that discount must be presented.
- Cardholders must register their training cards before every workout
The customer should always have their training card accessible at all times during workout
- If a customer has forgotten their trainingcard, the front desk can get help from our staff at the front desk.
- If a customer forgets their training card 3 times within 2 months a 40SEK fee will be charged.
- Card-checks are performed on a regular basis.
All bookings of group training classes are made through our booking web page or at our booking computer
- Only members with training cards are able to book classes
- All spots in the classes are bookable
- If a scheduled class already started, you can not attend
- Your username is connected to the number on your training card Exclude the first four digits from the long number, if you have a LiU-ID
Use the first four digits on the bottom left, if you have ha Campushallen-card
- A cardholder’s password is either the cardholder’s first six digits in their personal ID-number or the password chosen by the cardholder at the time of registration
Upgrading card types is always possible
- The customer can at any time upgrade their card and then pay the remaining amount for the remaining subscription period.
- Downgrading to a cheaper card type is not possible.
All 12-months training cards can be transferred to another person
- Cost: 275SEK.
- A card with students’ discount can only be transferred to a customer entitled to students’ discount.
- If the training card is being payed using automatic payment, the seller and the buyer need to agree on final payment. There are three options:
A. The automatic payment is transferred to the buyer
B. The automatic payment stays registered to the original owner until payment is complete
C. The seller or the owner pays for the remaining months at the front desk to end the automatic payment.
- The LSIF membership can not be transferred to another person when transfering a training card. The buyer needs to buy their own membership.
- Both parties must be present at the time of transfer. If this is not possible, an authorization from the seller is necessary. OBS - If the authorization form is not fully completed, the transfer cannot be done.
Print and fill out this Authorization form, sign it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring the filled in authorization template at the time of transfer.
- The seller of the card can not be left as a payer of automatic payments if authorization is used. In that case, either the card needs to be fully paid, or the automatic payment needs to be transferred to the buyer. If the automatic payment transfer is made after the 15th day of the month, the next month’s payment has to be paid in cash at the time of transfer. The following month’s payment then starts the automatic payment using the buyer’s account.
All 12-months training cards can be frozen for up to 90 days
- Cost 150SEK/ freeze.
- The card is frozen for 90 days, with the possibility to unfreeze the card at any time by contacting the front desk.
- The card can not be frozen in retrospect.
- During the freeze-period, no training or booking can occur.
- If the training card is payed by automatic payment, the monthly payment continues as planned during the freeze-period.
- The frozen days are added subsequently as soon as the training card is fully paid.
- The automatic payment stops automatically after 12 monthly payments.
- Freezing training cards is preferrably made in person at the front desk when the fee is paid. Freezing can also be made remotely. The customer will then have to pay the freezing fee at the time of unfreezing/ reactivating the card. Please note that remote freezing is effective from the day form reaches the front desk. Remote freezing can be made in two ways:
A. The customer fills in and signs our freezing-template and sends it to
Campushallen, Johannes Magnus väg, 58183 Linköping
B. The customer fills in our freezing-template and sends it from his or her
personal email-account (the one that´s registered in our system)
All 12-months training cards can be frozen for more than 90 days if a valid medical certificate can be presented
- 150SEK fee / freeze
- If the customer is injured and thereby unable to make use of the training card. The customer has to provide a valid medical certificate for the intended freezing-period.
- With a valid medical certificate, the training card may be frozen for more than the 90 days included in the 12- months trainingcards.
Customers with a 12-months gold card can recruit a new customer and get a free month
- Only applicable when the new customer buys a 12-months gold card.
- The recruited customer must either be a completely new customer or must not have been a member for one year.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals
- The recruiter gets a free month of training added to their existing training card as soon as it is fully paid.
We recommend our customers to use our lockers
- Padlocks can be bought at the front desk and stored in certain chains.
- Campushallen can not be held responsible for any damage on, or loss of, personal belongings.
Campushallen can not be held responsible for personal injuries caused by negligence or disregarding of rules and instructions.
We would like to welcome all customers to our facilities.
Feedback will be gratefully received at www.campushallen.se or at our suggestion boxes at the front desk or in our gym.